Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to my Official MMA Rave Blog

Here I will discuss modern MMA & MMA news that is buzzing around the world with a twist of FUN. I will be doing photoshops and you don't mind if I gossip here and there? Wellll, if you do mind if I gossip then... TOOO BAD.  LOL...
I like to first show off some of my Photoshops!

Here is one from UFC 122...

Too bad the fight wasn't this exciting and I heard some of the people snoring from my television set.
Here is what really happened at UFC 122....




Next Picture..IS it me or does Scott Coker look more like a fighter than Fedor? Oh well, we know who would win in a fight.


Too bad UFC 122 was not as good as UFC 121. Its also a good thing they didn't let the matador kill the bull because it looked like Brock was about to be turned into canned beef. Poor Brock, hopefully he comes back... But lose the beard you Grizzly Adams.


Did anyone see Koshcheck's new look after he loss to GSP for the second time. Wow... I mean Wow, he doesn't look all that half bad anymore... Except his face. He could still use a new face.




Well, that is all for now and keep enjoying the world off MMA!

No comments: