Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is Jake Shields Gay?

I didn't know this picture was floating around; another male licking Jake Shield's ear while Jake chuckles and is holding the other guy's hand.

About two months ago or so, I made this Photoshop (the picture below this writing) before I realized Jake could actually be gay, which is of Rogan and Jake Shields standing right by each other. Loooook at the similarity between the top picture.



This one I created because Rogan was totally on Shield's Balls after the Kampmann fight. Now, I am not here to put it down if he is gay or not, but talk about deja-vu!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No he is not gay, his daughter and her mom live next door to me. Answer:NOT gay.

Anonymous said...

Liar! They don't live next door to you! But seriously if he's gay...oh well!!